No Interest Charges. payments are interest free, start to finish
Instrument Maintenance. free repair for normal wear and tear and accidental damage situations
Easy Return/Cancel Policy. once we regain physical possession, monthly payments end
Early Payoff Discount. call in for your discounted payoff total
Exchanges. 100% of the instrument payment follows you to the new or different beginner level instrument or if you move up to the Next Step or Advanced instrument, you can turn in your beginner level instrument and the payments made will meet the previous payments requisite for shown pricing
Step Up Program. our competitively priced program offers rebates for trade-ins or repeat customers
We require that a minimum of four monthly payments are made on the chosen instrument. After this introductory period, the agreement becomes a month-to-month obligation during which the instrument may be returned. Only when we physically possess the instrument does the monthly payment obligation end. It is the customer's responsibility alone to notify us of their intent to return the instrument.
Monthly maintenance is billed at $6.00 per month and consists of two fees. The first $5.00 is the mandatory instrument maintenance fee which covers needed repairs and routine maintenance of the instrument. The last $1.00 is our payment processing fee. Additional information about our instrument maintenance plan can be found under the Maintenance Program header.
Exchanges for a newer or different instrument are allowed any time after the introductory period. The instrument portion of every payment received will be credited against the newer or different instrument.
Our program is INTEREST FREE from beginning to end. There is no penalty to pay off the balance early. In fact, parents can request an early payoff discount! Finally, if all forty-two monthly payments are made or the instrument is paid off early, ownership is transferred to you.
Beginning Instrument Plan
Next Step and Advanced Instrument Plans
Students who love to make music and are serious about band will benefit from our Next Step or Advanced instruments. The specific instrument models we offer were chosen because of their durability, sound quality, and overall value.
Each of the Next Step and Advanced Instrument Plans are a thirty-six month purchase agreement with no option to return the instrument. The monthly price listed is exactly what will be paid and includes the instrument payment, sales tax and a payment processing fee. Receiving the monthly price listed does require one of the following when the purchase agreement is initiated: an instrument trade-in, previous rental credit (repeat customer), or in-store rebate. All of our Next Step and Advanced instruments are also available for outright purchase.
Purchasing a NEXT STEP (intermediate level) instrument makes sense for musicians who...
- Plan on participating in District or State level festivals, bands or honor groups
- Want to continue playing music well into college and beyond
- Enjoy playing and want to improve
- Play and perform often in public
The NEXT STEP (intermediate level) instrument offers...
- Better quality materials and design creating a richer, more robust sound
- Design modifications for improved intonation while keeping advancing musicians in mind
- Advanced key cork on some instruments allowing ease in performance of more advanced music
Purchasing an ADVANCED (professional level) instrument makes sense for musicians who...
- Excel with their musical talent by making District or State Bands, receiving 1 ratings at festivals or competitions
- Will be pursuing a music degree in college
- Enjoy playing and want to improve
- Play and perform often in public for money
The ADVANCED (professional level) instrument offers...
- High quality material like silver, sterling sliver, platinum, gold, and African black wood
- Design by professional players who rely on a top quality instrument and superior design for their living
- Construction by master craftsmen
- Advanced key work allowing the musician to play at a high level effortlessly
The instrument maintenance plan is optional with Next Step and Advanced instruments. If chosen, maintenance plan fees are added to the monthly price and billed all together. Current pricing is $7.50/month for Next Step Instruments and $10.00/month for Advanced Instruments. Instrument maintenance can also be purchased (a year at a time) when an instrument is purchased outright.
There are some limitations to the instrument maintenance plan. It does not cover repairs or attempted repairs made by another, including teachers and parents. Nor does it cover the loss or theft of individual parts or the whole instrument. It does not cover misuse or abuse of the instrument, for example, repair to a trumpet which was used as a weapon on a school bus or a complete repad on a flute where every pad had been removed and nearly every cork picked off. Additional limitations are specified in the Terms and Conditions section when you begin a rental.